Join us for this 8 week session to build and grow your business. You'll learn from seasoned business professionals as guest speakers and walk through insightful steps to build and grow your business.
Don't know the first steps to starting a business? Need a bit of a guide so you can avoid mistakes and move quickly? This course is for you!
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
- Marketing your business: how to get the word out
- Value: what value do you really provide? How to market and charge a premium for the value you create?
- Customers: who really is buying my product or service? How do I build more revenue and income?
- Legal: what legal items should you know about when opening and growing a business?
- Accounting: what should you keep track of, monitor and report on frequently?
Sessions will be offered both online (video conferencing tool called Zoom) and in person. In person sessions will change week to week around Central Western Queensland to the towns of participants to include: Barcaldine, Tambo, Blackall, Birdsville, Boulia, Winton, Barcaldine, Longreach. Only communities that have participants will have a hosted event from a central location.
Timing: Sessions will run Wednesdays 5:30-8:30PM starting April 19 through May 29.
What do you get?
- Course materials
- Mentoring by the host/facilitator
- Introductions to service providers
- One logo creation or website/landing page layout creation
- Access to coworking and high speed internet access at our Outbackhubs locations (community dependent)
Questions on the program or how we can help? Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org